ISO 9001 is an international business standard containing criteria for the documentation, implementation and certification of a quality management system.
A quality management system can be implemented in any organisation, regardless of the company’s size, business or ownership.
Being certified to ISO 9001 demonstrates your organisation is complying with all its requirements.
ISO 9001 is globally recognised and can assist with the international trade of goods and services.
Benefits of ISO 9001 certification:
- generates new business opportunities
- increases your customers’ trust in you as a safe supplier of products and services
- enhances your competitiveness
- reduces cost and generates savings
- helps maintain and improve your market position
- helps you identify and optimise the effectiveness of your business processes.